Sabtu, 14 Maret 2015

Illuminatiam


Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati Paperback – December 14, 2014

Author: Visit Amazon’s Illuminatiam Page | Language: English | ISBN: 0692351310 | Format: PDF, EPUB


Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati – December 14, 2014
Download books file now Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati Paperback – December 14, 2014 for everyone book mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati – December 14, 2014


  • Paperback: 200 pages

  • Publisher: Illuminatiam; 1 edition (December 14, 2014)

  • Language: English

  • ISBN-10: 0692351310

  • ISBN-13: 978-0692351314

  • Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.5 x 6 inches

  • Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
    • #1 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Controversial Knowledge

    • #7 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age





Let me start this by saying that I’m not the typical audience for this kind of book. I’m really not into spiritual things or secret societies or whatever other tag you want to pin into this… I read this book so I could make fun of it but now that I’ve finished it I think the joke is on me.

To understand why I’m giving Illuminatiam 5 stars you have to know my full story so bear with me. Randomly last year (after a few glasses of wine, full disclosure) I googled for “official Illuminati website” to see what would pop up. Not surprisingly there are 100s of websites claiming to be the Illuminati but unlike all the others that looked like bygone Geocities junk, when I clicked the one at the top I was surprised to discover a cleanly designed page claiming to represent the “real” Illuminati. Weird. So I dug deeper. The more I dug the further I fell into this Illuminatiam rabbit hole that you’re about to discover.


You can look it up for yourself so I’ll skip the details but remember that was last year. I really didn’t know what to think of it but it was weirdly authoritative. I couldn’t stop digging. I think part of me kept checking their websites and social media (yes Illuminati is on Twitter, who knew) in the hopes that they’d say something glaringly obvious that’d point them out as a bunch of online trolls and prove my skepticism correct.


After a while of inactivity, Illuminatiam posted a TV commercial on Youtube. It got hundreds of thousands of views and hundreds of comments in a week. ONE WEEK. In the video, they mention something called Illuminatiam without explaining what it is. So, randomly, again, I searched Google and I found this book last week.


This is where it gets weird.






Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati – December 14, 2014 Download


Please Wait…

4 komentar:

  1. THE FOOL SCAN BOOK IS HERE ↓
    www.j.mp/iluminatiam or Here ↓
    http://juixy.blogspot.com/2015/08/isng-buks-n-lihm-sa-mg-gustong-umnib-s.html

    BalasHapus
  2. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can

    achieve your dreams by being a member of the illuminati and earn $100,000 USD monthly With this all your dreams and heart

    desire can be fully accomplish, this is a brief summary, if you want to be a member of the great illuminati kingdom then

    get back to us for more information and explanations about joining okay, contact us now on this WhatsApp number (

    +2349050836642)and you.. Can also contact us at!!!! wealth.of.666@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  3. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $2500,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

    BalasHapus